Sherpa 9 Media:
Your Personal Brand Evangelist & Storyteller
Social Media is more than just posting, tweeting, linking, sharing, and following.
It’s reaching out of your computer and connecting with your customer in a way that can only come from adding real value. It’s engagement with a sense of purpose—informative and educational, entertaining and light, inspiring and helpful.
There is nothing like social media to help you get to know your customer, expand your audience, increase traffic to your website, and generate leads.
It also helps you communicate with customers quickly and easily, amplifies your content on the Internet, and helps you to monitor the impact of your brand in the marketplace.
In a perfect world, you’d close this browser tab and take care of all your social media in-house. It’s intimate and personal. Besides, nobody knows your business like you do.
But, let’s be honest, this isn’t a perfect world. Not everybody has the time, infrastructure or desire to take on the social media job. That said, the second best strategy is to find someone to help you who truly cares about your company.
At Sherpa 9 Media, we take pride in becoming a student of your company and industry. We also love your customer and have a genuine desire to join the conversation in a meaningful way.
Want to know what else we believe? Visit our Why Us page.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Content Creation
- Digital Curation
- Strategy & Consulting
- Set up & Platform Management
Call today to see how we can help you.
OUR STRATEGY PLEDGE
1. Begin with clearly defined goals. Define what you primarily want to achieve. Awareness? Customer service? Leads? Sales? Loyalty and retention?
2. Understand the prospect and customer and how we can best serve them. Forward thinking businesses put their customers’ goals ahead of their own by creating content that specifically appeals to their customers’ needs and desires.
3. Address the customers' journey. Understand the various touch points prospective customers encounter and prepare web assets/social media/landing pages/marketing assets to meet their specific needs.
4. Discover where the audience lives. What blogs are they reading? What organizations and groups do they belong to? What are they already buying related to your niche? What events do they attend, online and offline? What resources are they searching for related to your niche?
5. Develop a systematic strategy to develop content that will address customer's specific needs, as well as business goals. Take audit of existing content (on both website and social media platforms). Evaluate what you have, how it performs and what needs to be adapted. Create new content to support.
6. Identify & create a variety of lead magnet content (e-Books, guides, infographics, checklists, cheat sheets, etc.).
7. Develop a landing page/sales page strategy.
8. Develop an ongoing content strategy that goes beyond announcing your business's events; one that collectively embraces entertainment, education, inspiration, and practical advice. Make it about the customer. Not your company.
9. Monitor, adapt, experiment.